View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 09:07 PM   #13
a verrry large duck
Rookie

koohyah:
The problem is NOT that I can't have the exact same racquet that Federer, Agassi or whichever professional player uses.

You can when you go into the bosworth vintage racquets. I really don't think everyone who goes in there and buy those racquets must somehow have a problem with their game or mentality or anything of a negative nature, or expect to hit a lendl forehand with a lendl racquet for example. I don't see the connection between getting ahold of an on-spec racquet and "having problems with one's game". The bosworth collection is a wonderful addition to TW in my humble opinion. And hey, if a company decides to not make a racquet spec anywhere near, available to the public, for whatever reason, I don't have any problem with it, but the solution is not to intentionally deceive people with wrong specs TO THINK THEY ARE.

tennisnoob:
What'd you expect them to do? Have Wilson to allow Federer to continue using the PS 85 w/o the Tour 90 & Ncode paint?

No. You can paint stawberry shortcakes on those racquets for all I care, just don't claim federer used it to win wimbledon when he didn't.

tennisnoob:
Let's be a little bit more realistic here, these businesses exists to make money & profits, and if possible thru any means that will entice ppl to buy their products, period!

I disagree with "thru any means...".
a verrry large duck is offline   Reply With Quote