View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:25 AM   #39
Gee
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLtennis View Post
Gee - thank you so much for the review - have you ever hit with a Head Prestige MP and if so could you compare the two? I tried asking on another thread but little response so far. I'm excited that the volleys felt great - what about serves? You mentioned that the overheads were tricky getting used to with the smaller head so I'm curious about the weight and size coming through on the serve.
Cheers!
A few years ago I demoed both MG Prestige MP and Mid. The MGP Mid is much better IMO. Much more solid and better control and plow through. I think you should compare the PB10 Mid with the MGP Mid. TW seems to agree with this as they mention the Prestige Mid a similar racquet. See similar racquets at the Volkl PB10 Mid page.

Unfortunately I didn't serve with the PB10 Mid yesterday but I think it 'll swing easy with a solid hit as the smashes felt like that. BTW the smaller head size with smashes was not a big issue. I only need to get used to it.