View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 05:24 PM   #49
New User
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 18

Originally Posted by tbuggle View Post
i don't know what the stuff is like (haven't had my clamps apart yet, i'll wait til i need to) that you speak of, but seems it would be a common adjustable set screw glue/goop. maybe i'll do a search!!

edit: i reckon it's not really a set screw, but an adjustment screw.
That's exactly what it is. I just can't remember what the stuff is called.
lawdog is offline   Reply With Quote