View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 07:08 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Western North Carolina
Posts: 3,915

Originally Posted by lawdog View Post
That's exactly what it is. I just can't remember what the stuff is called.
a buddy of mine suggested pipe joint compound.

what does the stuff in the clamp look like? is it white-ish?
struggle is offline   Reply With Quote