View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 03:54 PM   #1
Duval_Radical
New User

Default Sharp pain under left shoulder blade

Over the last 6 months or so i have had a slightly sharp pain that feels like it is under/inside my left shoulder blade. Over the last week it has begun to get really bad. If i bend my left or right arm at the elbow, and lift it above my head it triggers a much more intense pain. If i stick my chest out, or even take a deep breath, it triggers the pain. If i bend over, it triggers the pain. I have had episodes of shoulder and arm problems on my right arm in the past. I didnt think it could be related to this until i began trying to put some resistance on lifting my right arm and began feeling the pain. I play tennis around 5 times a week and for an average of 2 1/2 hours. I have tried to do a lot of research on this and all i can really find is a lot of stuff on how complex the shoulder muscles are and how difficult something like this is to diagnose because of all the things the shoulder muscles are responsible for. Just curious if anyone has ever experienced something like this or had any insight??? Thanks so much for any help
Duval_Radical is offline   Reply With Quote