View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 02:48 AM   #10
Irvin
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDarko View Post
It's a microgel Prestige Mid but still relatively new. I came across this several times:

Q: The USRSA Stringerís Digest and the USRSA online tool each say that the Head MicroGel Prestige Pro MP should be strung with two pieces of string. But the mains end at the head, so why canít this racquet be strung with one piece of string?...
I like to go to the manufacturer's stringing instructions when I string rackets. I am having a problem though when I look up the MG Prestige Mid. Head's stringing instructions say the mains start at the head and end at the throat.

Now I am wondering how the racket was strung one piece. I do not think the frame will be damaged from this stringing but if you want the racket strung a specific way, tell you stringer the next time.

If you sent the racket back to the Head and they said they would not replace it and the reason was the racket was strung wrong which caused the racket to fail guess who I would go to next?

Maybe some people do not realize that when they accept payment from someone for a service they are also accepting responsibility for that service.

If the service he provided is not right in your mind talk to him about how it can be resolved.

Irvin