View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 05:43 PM   #120
gavna
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistapooh View Post
Houston's strange. I live 2 miles north of the med center and it's considered N/W isn't it? Reliant Stadium is like 4 miles south, and that's S/W lol? I'll email you soon, maybe this weekend if you're free.
Welcome to the land of 12 malls looking for a city or is it 2000 gas stations looking for a city (old Houston joke) - actually NW would be the Cypress, Jersey Village and even include the Heights area. SW is the Bellaire, Sugarland, Fort Bend...etc area - Reliant and the Dome close to Bellaire so it does get lumped in as SW. North would be Spring and The Woodlands, Memorial would be west and the Kingwood, Humble is North East - If you are 2 miles north of Reliant then you are in the Medical Center maybe the southern part of West University (West U) and you would be right next to Rice U. Tons of places to play and find players - Lee LeClear tennis ctr in Bellaire, Memorial Park Tennis ctr both have 20+ courts and easy to find players, The city of Houston parks dept runs like 200+ courts citywide. I know Rice also has a club you can join and use the excellent Rice U facility.
gavna is offline   Reply With Quote