Legend

PED,

[quote=PED;5063026]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross K View Post
.. it's sort of like a jab from Duran or Ray Leonard ... [/color]

R.[/QUOTE

No mas That fight was a classic.
Absolute classic, yes... what an era eh?... "Marvellous" Marvin Haggler (man, what a fighter he was!)... the amazing Tommy Hearns... Sugar Ray and Roberto D obviously... and being a Brit, excuse me if I don't mention the under-appreciated Nigel Benn, and the boxer responsible for one of the most amazing/surprising fights ever from this Englishman's perspective - Lloyd Honeyghan (the guy who ko'ed Don Currie, then thought of as the best pound for pound boxer in the world)...

Back to tennis!...

Everyone,

I played again this morning (again just the PSTGT+ on its own), and, not surprisingly, am beginning to feel more dialed in generally and am getting a better feel for it (really worked on getting the racket back early)... served some aces, some flat bombers, which is great; my 2hbh is now turning into a weapon; and as re feel, I'm very happy... if this keeps up I might find it very hard to quit with this rack... will say I want to be able to swing smoother/easier (though today was an advance), and I'd like to get a more pronounced whippy, Western gripper-kind of b-line peppering fh (a bit more like the APD produces)...

Power Player,

Re your TF V02 320 qsn earlier, I found it a bit stiff, not quite for me re build feel, and it was overpowered, plus I didn't quite gel with its balance... all of which, in a slightly ridiculous, fickle manner, I'd probably cheerfully ignore now because it has many attributes I'm presently kind of looking for.

R.
Ross K is offline   Reply With Quote