View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 03:27 PM   #53
QiRoy
New User

@Devilito - Much respect for playing Challengers man! You obviously DO know what it takes.

I'm the first to admit that I don't KNOW what it takes. But I could take a guess, and say...."a hell of a lot more than what I'm doing currently! "

I don't EXPECT to do well at a futures tournament or even get that far, but one things for sure......if I don't try, I NEVER will.......and I'm not getting any younger.

The way I see it, if I spend some time dedicated to tennis for the first time in my life, then....at worst, I'll become a better player for later in life and have a cool experience.....at best, well, who knows.....depends how much and how quickly I can improve.

Obviously I can't speak for other peoples motivations, but I respect peoplespeace regardless, just for thinking outside the box a wee bit.....

As for the vid.....well, it's just got a lot 'hotter' in here. I think I've got a way to share it from China, now I've just gotta get over myself in the name of improving and add the link.

Bracing myself for the criticism......but please, please either make it constructive or funny:P

http://www.sendspace.com/file/duo71w
QiRoy is offline   Reply With Quote