View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 05:21 AM   #43
Buckethead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict121 View Post
I hate to be the bringer of bad news but Melzer deserves his spot just like everyone else deserves theirs...You get what you earn and while he might not have played great or everyone he beat may not have played great its all about the W son! Every tennis player only plays their best tennis for a few minutes of every match including the top players, at the end of the day its all about grinding it out and moving on to the next round. Melzer deserves his spots because he won matches...
I think Melzer is a loser, however he deserves what He has achieved this year, with lucky draws or not, but clearly He isn't a top player he's been in position to win matches against top players and always choked. He is not a factor, but just one more out there.

[/quote]Also @buckethead I know plenty of D2, D1 and futures players that all use stock dunlop racquets and love them, while they may not be your preference other people love them. For instance I hate wilson and will never play with them even they sponsored me, this isnt the case with everyone but its my choice, dunlop wouldnt be in business if they didnt make quality products[/quote]

Wilson makes better rackets than Dunlop , they perform better, they are better. Wilson's QC isn't as good as the Dunlop's.
Personally I'd only play with a few brands and neither one we are talking about is included. Dunlop sponsorship to Junior players is one of the easiest to get, that is why you see many playing, because they just want free stuff to play with.
Buckethead is offline   Reply With Quote