View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 06:18 AM   #48
TennisAddict121
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymacfan View Post
Also @buckethead I know plenty of D2, D1 and futures players that all use stock dunlop racquets and love them, while they may not be your preference other people love them. For instance I hate wilson and will never play with them even they sponsored me, this isnt the case with everyone but its my choice, dunlop wouldnt be in business if they didnt make quality products
Wilson makes better rackets than Dunlop , they perform better, they are better. Wilson's QC isn't as good as the Dunlop's.
Personally I'd only play with a few brands and neither one we are talking about is included. Dunlop sponsorship to Junior players is one of the easiest to get, that is why you see many playing, because they just want free stuff to play with.[/quote]

Buckethead has proven time and again that he hates Dunlop for whatever reason...He loves Yonex and Volkl. Period. He says the sponsorship is so easy to get (Babolat's is the easiest to get, by the way), but my guess is that he tried to get one and and was denied, so he feels like he needs to trash them every chance he gets. Take his bitter and biased comments for what they're worth...nothing.[/quote]

I have noticed...idk why i think dunlop makes some pretty solid frames

Last edited by TennisAddict121 : 09-28-2010 at 06:22 AM.
TennisAddict121 is offline   Reply With Quote