View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 06:39 AM   #50
TennisAddict121
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckethead View Post
Buckethead has proven time and again that he hates Dunlop for whatever reason...He loves Yonex and Volkl. Period. He says the sponsorship is so easy to get (Babolat's is the easiest to get, by the way), but my guess is that he tried to get one and and was denied, so he feels like he needs to trash them every chance he gets. Take his bitter and biased comments for what they're worth...nothing.
Babolat is an easy sponsorship to get o.O.....how easy....you have intrigued me[/quote]

TennisAddict,
it is not that I hate Dunlop, it is that their rackets suc.. therefore I hated them. Why don't I hate Volkl, Yonex, Pacific, Tecnifibre, Pro Kennex, they all have at least a couple good rackets that perform well, but Volkl and Yonex do have the entire line better than anything, and that is why, after demoing so many I decided to stick with whatever these 2 brands make, I just trust them, that is all. Head is a brand that don't like their policies neither, giving cra..p to customers that give their brand money while the real rackets only go to the pro's.How pathetic this is, and isn't what Dunlop does as well?
But I have had enough of this Dunlop thing, I really don't like them and I already chose the brands I will always play with, because I they are just better than the others, period.[/quote]

Fair enough anyways back to davydenkos racquet....its hideous
TennisAddict121 is offline   Reply With Quote