View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #30
COPEY
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radicalized View Post
(1) I guess that is why I'm a "New User" and you're a "Semi-Pro." I found it in a roundabout way--not this board. (2) Does anyone carry Tourna Big Hitter or Blue? I once thought they were "the" same string as Premier Ace for reasons I won't bother you with. I feel they play the same and found they have extremely similar numbers on the RSI string selector chart. However, Premier Ace is cheaper. I usually go with that.
(1) Hehe um, no. I'm a novice stringer, but I try to stay in touch with what's going on in this section of the TW Forum.

(2) Yep, Tennis Warehouse does.

It's interesting that you liken Premier Ace to BHB. I've never played with Premier, but I have hit with BHB, and the general consensus around here is that BHB and Topspin Cyber Blue are the same string...and I agree since I've also hit with Cyber Blue. I'll add Premier Ace to my list of "strings to sample", however - just to see what it's like.