View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 07:59 AM   #19
StJamm
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kam2010 View Post
Personally I dont think it should have been deleted, only the post should of been deleted and them noticed should of been given and a thread so everyone in odds and ends can see that says no selling/trading etc..

Now its done please TW but a notice up as people have rightly said new members will not know no selling etc in odds and ends.

I also agree with the idea for a fs/ft trade section for europe,
Firstly, TT is a free service so I don't think it is right of us to expect the staff to spend hours of their time pouring through thousands of posts.

Secondly, TWs rules on posting items for sale in sections other than For Sale/For Trade are clearly displayed in 'Board Policies':

5. (....) For sale posts and messages are permitted in the For Sale forum only. Posts in other forums will be removed and may result in the user being banned. No for sale posting or commercial links in signatures or user profiles.

I think we need to remember that this is an excellent forum that is provided gratis and we shouldn't expect the world from those that have the laborious task of keeping the site moderated.
StJamm is offline   Reply With Quote