1. Serve and volleyer (this also includes chip and charge, and Attacking Style of Play).
2. All court player. (a player who can serve and volley, play from the baseline, passing shots, and also attack the net behind approach shots).
3. Aggressive Baseliner (like Agassi who can pound the balls from the baseline and put any ball away for winner that lands short either in the mid-court, in the right zone, or in the left zone).
4. Defensive Baseliner: Who simply returns the ball via a topspin; does not go for winners, no approach shots, no net).
5. Counter-Puncher: (Chang, Hewitt). He thrives on someone else's pace. He can approach and volley if he so pleases!
Every thing else is included in the above.