View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 11:36 AM   #42
JT Corona
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario58 View Post
I just played the 200 tour this week and its great. It is definitely more head heavy than the blx 95. the serves were very crisp and could really get good pop and power ( something the blx 95 18x20 was missing) I strung this racket with NG 17 on mains with multi on the crosses. the touch game was superb because of the stability that came from the weight and its distribution. the ground game was great with heavy balls, very comparable to the blx 90 to which I hit on occasions. the best part is that the sweet spot is very generous especially with my string set up. I have added about 4in of lead tape at 9-11 and 1-3. I like it a little more top heavy for returning big serves and pounding the ground game. Overall the racket has more control than the blx 95 16x18 and has been working out great this week.
I haven't tried the 200 Tour yet, but the regular AG200 with 18x20 i did demo. Would u say the 200 Tour is more or less demanding than the BLX90. Also how does it compare with the non-Tour version. Do they have the same feel and flex. I thought the non-Tour was just a bit soft and lacked that edge/crisp feel of the BLX90. I have to say however that the regular 200 was a fun hit and I'd say its one of my favorites from all my demos of players frames. TIA.
JT Corona is offline   Reply With Quote