View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 03:31 PM   #4
pvaudio
Legend

Default Weiss Cannon Mosquito Bite (Blue) / Laserfibre SNGPS 17

Stringing: No coil memory whatsoever with the MB. Strung up like PSG with just slightly more stiffness. The laserfibre, however, is even easier to string, but not as easy as NRG. Overall, no problems. Tension: 58/60

Playability: Jaw dropping. The feel that this setup provides is unparalleled. As I've stated many times, I feel that SNGPS is the best multifilament that money can buy and plays far superior to any of the budget natural guts out there. I'd put it just below Tonic because if you close your eyes, you can't tell the difference. The MB is a perfect match. It is a super responsive poly thanks to its gauge and construction, and the resiliency of the Laserfibre just enhances that. Spin? Look elsewhere, but the control is still top notch. You won't find a better net player's setup for the money unless you choose a cheaper multi.

Durability: This is the longest lasting setup that I have, and the Laserfibre is just starting to fray ever so slightly. Tension hasn't dropped either, so no complaints on that end.

Overall: 9/10

In the end:

WeissCANNON MosquitoBite 1.16 Vein Blue / Laserfibre SNGPS

Power: 8/10

Control: 8.5/10

Feel: 9.5/10

Spin: 7/10

Durability: 7/10

Tension Maintenance: 9.75/10

Total: 49.75/60

Final Total: 83/100

Last edited by pvaudio : 12-30-2010 at 04:38 PM.
pvaudio is offline   Reply With Quote