View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 07:15 AM   #36145
PaulMan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup2Dresq View Post
Hey Paulman,

Watching Fed match live, so no worries about spoiling your 2011 perfect match score posting record. Just kidding buddy.

Just wanted to let you know, that I met a guy recently who customizes for the pros. Matches racquets, silicone, ..etc. Think he recently did Odesnik's for a challenger he is playing in. The guy is a character..not sure if that's a good thing.

So my question to you. Have you ever changed a pallette? Extended a racquet length?.

If not, how can you get to master open class status, unless you just get points for swinging a demo and customizing dora the explorer sticks. Maybe that's only true in certain sections of the country.

Keep swinging for the stars... you may get the lob in.
Hahaha, just awesome Sup!

I actually have changed some Head pallets and did some extensions on a few different sticks of mine. Most definitely used quite a bit of lead tape and some silicone but there's still more to tinker around with. Trying to get my game into shape using smoke and mirrors with equipment tinkering.

PS, did not know they made Dora sticks, may have to look into them for my 5 year old girl...lol
PaulMan is offline   Reply With Quote