View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #101
adlis
Professional

OT but the ITF banned the adidas extended three stripe design in 2006 on the pro tour .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ITF CHANGE TO DRESS CODE 2006 - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

With immediate effect, the ITF and Grand Slams have amended the Dress Code 2006, applicable to the Grand Slams and ITF Pro Circuit Tournaments (will also apply to Davis Cup, Fed Cup, ITF Junior Competitions, ITF Wheelchair Competitions and Hopman Cup) as follows:
-
-
adidas “3 stripes”
From 26 June 2006, the ITF and Grand Slams will consider the adidas “3 stripes” as a manufacturer’s identification and all Chair Umpires and Supervisors are required to ensure that the “3 stripes” are within the new size limitations outlined above. Until 26 June 2006, there is no restriction on adidas “3 stripes” at ITF and Grand Slam events.

ATP and WTA Tour
The ATP and WTA Tour have different Dress Codes and we would advise all players to check the relevant rules before participating in such tournaments.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean Drive View Post
I have about 5 or 6 I would love to be re-released. Here's my top 3, couldn't possibly whittle it down to one.

Nick Lindahl ATP ranked 245 must be a big fan of the tennis warehouse clearance section......