View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 03:29 PM   #142
above bored
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjonesy View Post
You quoted one sentence, out of context, of a post of mine from over 5 months ago. My point was a little tongue in cheek. "If Nadal didn't exist, Federer would probably have one of the best backhands of all time". Ha Ha! Basically underlining the fact that Nadal breaks down Federer's backhand. Nadal attacks it as much as possible and it has paid off. Federer can't do a thing about it on a medium to slow court surface over 5 sets. Federer will have to change tactics to protect his WEAKNESS, or he will continue to lose. The reason that Federer loses to Nadal, is because Nadal owns Federer's backhand.

Now, if you would have looked at my other post from 5 months ago, you would have seen that I admitted that Federer's backhand can certainly fill up a highlight reel on espn, but it is not as stable as many others. It is attackable, compared to his forehand. Also, its vulnerable compared to other backhands. His SLICE backhand is very, very good. He does owe a lot to his slice backhand. But, Nadal beats that up as well over 5 sets.

Ad hominem? Are you kidding me? What about your conduct towards me?
Do you honestly believe that you approached me in an appropriate manner? You didn't disagree with me, you stated for fact that, "Federer's backhand is one of the best backhands in history". That is a verbatim quote of your post. That is your opinion and I don't agree with it. How dare you tell me what I should or shouldn't think about Federer's backhand! Who do you think you are?! Of course that angers me, because you did not approach me like a respectful human should. You attacked my opinion (which was taken out of context) like a sneaky little coward. Above bored, your opinion is no more important than anyone else's on the board. Its subjective. Of course you don't see what I see. You see everything the way you want to see it. Which is in Federer's favor. Unlike Federer's head to head against Nadal.

Oh, and by the way, I don't see you as a typical loser. You stand out in a very special way. You're also a self serving, arrogant jackass.
Dude, you need to chill out. If this is how you're going to react to someone who simply disagrees with you, you might want to avoid these boards for the sake of your sanity.
above bored is offline   Reply With Quote