View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 12:04 PM   #36707
datsveryinterestin
Rookie

or march blizzard.... its happened before!

auz: err... i dunno. i liked serving with the RDis100MP and the TW listed specs are spot on.. so maybe if i get a 3/8 instead of 1/2 it will weigh 11.7oz? dunno.
i wish i didn't want to demo 12-15 sticks, but i just want to try a ton and hopefully one will stick out as the perfect one!
(you might be familiar with this quest?!?!?!???)

although, i might just tinker with the xXxtremes some more, because if i can get 100" headsize and full poly, it should work no matter what the specs as long as i can get my feet in position. a combination of the IG Speed 18x20 and the Pure Storm Tour would be nice. easy swinging but heavy plow feel on impact! wut? i dunno. fark

i could set up a racquet bracquet to see which racquet wins the tournament:
----------------------------------------------------------------
2011 RACQUET BRACKET TOURNEY
----------------------------------------------------------------
1st Round:
Yonex RDIS100mp vs Yonex RDIS200
Dunlop Biomimetic 200 Plus vs Head YOUTEK Prestige MP
Babolat Aerostorm Tour GT vs Babolat Pure Storm Tour GT
Wilson Six-One 95 BLX 18x20 vs Wilson KBlade 98
-----------------------------------------------------------------
wild cards: uteX XxXtreme / IG Speed 18x20 w/ lead

downs_chris, if it isn't raining this weekend.. i could meet for a hit and i can order 4 of these frames for extended demo session! auz... can you resist???

still can't believe the local tennis shop during vacation doesnt ask for i.d. or credit card.. just a phone number and they give you 2 racquets for 2 days for FREE?!?!?! auzzie would love it there! the stringer was willing to give me his personal racquet to try too... real nice blokes!
datsveryinterestin is online now   Reply With Quote