View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 11:28 AM   #422
Buckethead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPShanet View Post
Let's not kid ourselves, she plays with the V-Core because they pay her to do so. She even said publicly that she can play with anything, and was switching brands for the contract. Yonex make good racquets, but her using them has nothing to do with that.
I was talking about between the V-Cores that was offered to her and she probably chose the 100S because it's the one that suits her game better. So read it again.
Now I do believe she is playing better with the Yonex V-Core 100S due to its superiority.
It happens to everybody. I played with the Volkl DNX 10 mid for sometime and switched to Yonex RDS mid, I noticed I could play better, much better, because it was a superior racket performance.
I tested the EZONE 100 and I knew it was a superior racket to anything Babolat has, whether its because the material, design, you name it.

I will be testing some other Yonex rackets and i will decide if I should switch or not, obviously If i switch it's because it's better for me.
That also happens in the Pro's world when a company makes better rackets. Look at Davydenko, Verdasco and Berdych as some examples.

Last edited by Buckethead : 02-25-2011 at 11:31 AM.
Buckethead is offline   Reply With Quote