View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 04:56 PM   #82
sennoc
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeD View Post
Sennoc, ONE forehand doesn't make you a good player.
Yeah. Are you able to understand that this video is not the best one, it's just a technical video of a single stroke? It's so short because I use it for many replays. That's the nature of this movie.

And what do you expect? 30 hits? With a 3.0 player like you?

Quote:
You know your serve has several problems, which I pointed out, so Mr Pollack, go suck your big toe.
Rude old idiot. An uneducated tennis idiot:

- no archer's bow

Do I need it? Who the hell am I? Davydenko? Have you read my previous post about my problems with my back? Do you know that archer's bow is not essential for good stroke? No? Oh. I understand. All you can do is to copy mindless rules from your youth.

- tossing hand not too high (that's OK, neither is mine)

Stupid comment. What's important is the point of ball release (it is on a good height, typical for pro players) and the line of shoulders (which is in a good shape during this serve).

- no forwards movement

Have you ever seen Federer's serves during trainings?

- level shoulders not the best

Empty words. Shoulders work well. There are other things to improve. Unfortunately for you, you do not see them.

Quote:
Even YOU admitted your game is still progressing, and as such, you are not close to having a good serve....at least not at the 4.5 level.
Quite interesting argument. Typical for low skilled players.

Yes, I admit, my game is still progressing. For your information, tennis world agrees that Nadal's serve is also progressing. That's quite nice that you place me and Nadal in the same league. BTW is he 3.0 too?

Quote:
True, I have not posted a vid of myself, but I can tell you what YOU are doing wrong, and I've already listed the stuff I"M doing wrong.
No, you can't tell me what I'm doing wrong. You can write empty words which look like real arguments in the eyes of uneducated players.

Quote:
Nobody is perfect, unless you are already playing on the ATP, which YOU ARE NOT!
I understand your point of view. ATP - this is the only guarantee of good technique.

I have to copy Nadal's slices.
Would be interesting to copy Roddick's topspin backhands.
Oh, wait, I'll copy Davydenko's volleys.

Man, do you read your own words?

Also, you are a liar. My comments were about your stupid arguments, not about your game.

Quote:
I never accused you of being a 3.0, but maybe you have the intelligence of a 3 year old.
You are a clown.
sennoc is offline   Reply With Quote