View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 04:49 PM   #37035
Angle Queen
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: On the deuce side, looking to come in
Posts: 835

@Peeps. You need a different tax accountant. If your refund is that big, you're paying too much over the course of the year. Personally, I don't want those DC-types to have my money any sooner than they absolutely have to.

Oh wait, this is mostly a DC-type thread! Doh!

And, shhh, I'm having a torrid affair with my tax guy. Since my kids have the same eyes...glad I married him too. Hehe...
A 3.5 masquerading around with a 4.0 mask on.
Angle Queen is offline   Reply With Quote