View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 08:07 PM   #6
Foo4Everlong
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Foo4Everlong

BDAZ, I have both of those shirts as well, both colors. I did wear them, but like you said they were very hot to wear in the summertime. I think what I ended up doing was waiting til the summer was over and I wore them mostly during the winter months while I was on the court teaching.

PureCarlosMoyaDrive, I totally know what you are talking about with the Zoom Breathe Free's that the Nike guys wore at Wimbledon last year. Infact, I went over on niketown.com and made a pair that looked the same but unfortunately they took that shoe off not too long ago and I was unable to order it on time because of lack of funds. But I did make a pair that I got for Christmas. All black with a yellow swoosh and grey mesh. It came out pretty cool. I get a lot of compliments on them. Anyways, I spoke with a Nike rep the other day and he said that the ne Zoom Breath Free II's are coming out in April and there will be a Nike ID for that shoe as well. And I'm sure they will make a special white version for Wimbledon in late June. Later
Foo4Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote