View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 09:58 PM   #23
Shift
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Kid View Post
I got the Donnay white. The thing about Donnay is that is can have the same exact measurements of any racquet but its just thinner and therefore you can swing faster. Basically it takes whatever racquet youare using and makes it better.

The donnay are a staggering 15 milimetrs thin......but they are as stable as any thick racquet because its the only racquet thats not hollow.

My Donnay is exactly the same weight and balance as my Gamma but its way thinner. It took no time for me to adjust. Its faster and more maneuverable than the Gamma.

The racquets are worth it because you basically never have to switch racquets again. for example I wante to see what the Donnay Orange was like. so I simply added the butt caps and slide in weights that come with the racquet and presto changeo......I turned my Donnay white into the Donnay orange.
Also exactly the way I felt. I picked one of the Donnays based only on Specs, TW Reviews, Customer reviews, and the awesome feedback fron TT forum members. I went with the X-Red 99, which is a big switch from my APDGT. The customization is also a great idea. Overall, a racquet that greatly improved my game.