View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 07:59 AM   #2019
tennis_balla
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_Smith View Post
@ Balla

Apparently so, the most inspirational coach I have ever worked with (and I've been lucky enough to work with a few world class coaches in my time) knows nothing about tennis, at least according to an ammature tennis player.

Funny old world innit!!!

Cheers

Ash
it is rather funny.

Remember the thread I made about Spanish Training Methods, where I posted exerts from Luis Mediero's DVD (which got later taken down from Youtube ) you commented in the thread a few times, anyways that DVD alone opened my eyes and still gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it cause he's so right and its so simple, explaining the 4 key elements to train (rhythm, movement, technique, recover). It fit in perfectly with my own philosophies. The man is an inspiration and you can see and hear in his voice the passion he has towards the sport. Speaking on DVD's, do you have or know of any others I can buy from RPT or of Luis? Would really love to get my hands on more stuff. I'm coaching in Europe now, so shipping should be easier.