View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 02:14 PM   #7
MethodTennis
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenis1 View Post
The thing is you are completely clueless how to make correct and fair seeding and made these poll that make no sense whatsoever and will show nothing. It is not about fair or not it is about doing the right thing. And you are doing totally wrong thing here as I proved in the round 1 poll thread exposing it with facts and arguments. Still you kept these ridiculous false seeding just to push couple of your favorite players to the later rounds. Quite comical actually.

Roddick seeded #3 for the 00 decade. . With that you just proved you know nothing about tennis.

If you check I voted for all options in the polls just to sabotage them within my power.
most consitant high preformer of the 00's is federer followed by nadal then roddick, there is no debate here!

underlined stuff made me lol, sorry sherlock you caught me, my secrete agenda has been revealed!

facts and arguement, all you gave me was bunch of how many slams players won, which shows there ability in best of 5 set matches and fitness. In my opinion you sound like maybe a part time slam supporter or an ignorant poster to the value of masters titles, YEC, and top 10/8 status. Just my two cents

Last edited by MethodTennis : 04-09-2011 at 02:19 PM.
MethodTennis is offline   Reply With Quote