View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 06:27 PM   #37670
PaulMan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle Queen View Post
This. That's why I got rid of it. Quickly.

But I'll tell this little tidbit on my dearly departed mother. She was from Germany but had a very good command of the English language. But sometimes, she'd struggle with something that seemed so easy to me. Her term for my car: A MitchyB|tchy.

And it was. LOL
Hahaha. I guess it really was fitting!

Zap, have you ever driven a 3000GT VR-4 or an NSX? It wasn't that the 3000GT was heavy (which it was) but it REALLY FELT extremely heavy, not at all nimble like a sports car is supposed to be like. There were actually sports cars that weighed similar to the 3000GT but drove much lighter and more nimble, making it so much nicer to drive. It's like a racquet that looks good with great specs making you feel like it should be really nice but it turns out to be bear to swing and performance wanting...

The NSX was quite nimble and the steering feel was great. Engine, handling, and brakes on it were decent but definitely not up to par with Italy or Germany's best during their production years. But for its price and reliability, it definitely has its place amongst the sports car world.

Last edited by PaulMan : 04-25-2011 at 06:30 PM.
PaulMan is offline   Reply With Quote