View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 02:08 PM   #1
New User
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 15
Lightbulb Roland Garros Clay Court Rain Covers


Can someone who knows french please tell me how do they call those green (sheets) covers the ball boys use to cover up the court when it pours?

I'm looking to find some online for my tennis club and was thinking of looking for them in french based websites. You never know.


alexz is offline   Reply With Quote