View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 06:28 AM   #28867
hugobosstachini
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
IMHO Petra's situation is different from Victoria whose main issue has always been her nose. Petra on the other hand seems to have gotten bulkier lately. I'd rather believe that that's not because she's been partying too much but because of a calculated weight-gain in order to increase upper-body strength and boost groundstroke power. Anyways, Petra's asset (others would likely say her deficit/liability) are those extrinsic eyes. I imagine she could be a perfect female nexus of Rutger Hauer in Blade Runner..
Vika's nose isn't that bad ! but yes Petra has bulked a bit for real - I was having the same observation last night when scrolling through her Madrid pictures in the trophy presentation - I hope it's not for more power of something that'd be crazy.

She's clearly underrated by many, she has a nice slender body and incredible mesmerizing endless legs - she's not as curvy but she's definitively sizzling hot.

My only issue though with her is that sometimes she might look a lot more older than age would suggest especially when she has all the make up and stuff.

Don't forget her hottest picture ever when mentioning her Kvittyness - I don't care what people say she 100% my type !