View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 07:37 PM   #10
dak95_00
Professional

Results:

I'm only 3 weeks into Insanity. It is tough and I am sore. I have good days and bad days and I depend on my legs to drive my tennis shots and it is hurting my tennis right now. However, I'm looking good for me. I've never had a 6 pack and I'm still not there but I can see it coming. I'm as close as I've ever been. I'm going to really work on my eating here in the next few weeks. I've already returned from the grocery w/ better choices; the foods I eat when I'm training for distance running, etc.

I'm certain it will all pay off in the end. I can say that when I was only 5 weeks into P90x that my legs and energy level felt as though I was 10-15 years younger and it was evident when I played basketball against guys who I'd played with in the past and are 10-15 years younger than I am i.e. I kept up better and outplayed them in some cases where I'd never done that before.

I also think it will be one of those things that it'll take me longer to notice than it will for people around me to notice. For example, I'm going to visit my brother in a couple of weeks. I haven't seen him since last summer. He'll notice more changes than I have noticed because I saw it happen gradually. He'll just notice that I'm bigger/stronger/more defined through the upper body and also in the lower body. I just have to get that midsection there. It's almost there. I'm not embarrased to walk around at the pool.

Time to do Arms & Shoulders (11:37pm)!