View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 02:01 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame
gavna's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,555

Yes and NO, If you want to play tournaments in France (lets say the FFT summer circut) you have the ability to get your French FFT license, BUT since you will not be affiliated with one of the 8300 French tennis clubs you dont get all of the access. I live in the states as well now and have an FFT license but we were members of clubs in the past and I still have to keep an affiliation long distance so to speak. For what you want to do the answer is NO. Part of the license process is to have a home club.
gavna is offline   Reply With Quote