View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 05:32 PM   #17
Buckethead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatix View Post
First of all my apologies for reviving this old thread but while browsing through I found it funny how things turned out...

Would you believe that after 2 years I can't find a frame which would fit my game as well as this frame? My 1HBH tuned with this frame and now it's like an extension of my arm.

The sad part is that I can't find anything like this model. Luckily thanks to a friend on this board I managed to buy some spare grommets but I only have 2 of these. One which is fairly new, and one pretty beat up.

In search for a replacement I even bought 2 pro frames (Tecnifibre SMU Vliegen PT-043H-1B PU (18x20)) which are pretty nice (95 square inch headsize and 19mm beam) but it's just not the same. Decided to unload them.

Hopefully I'll find a replacement before they brake.
There is one on e b a y for sale brand new I think. The best slice ever, the greatest top spin and kick serve, however I could not handle it at the time and looked a bit unstable upper on the string bed, I guess because of the 15mm constant beam, or maybe the string that was with it, I can't remember much more than this, but the positives were top performance, when Safina was young(14 or so) she used to play it.
Buckethead is offline   Reply With Quote