View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #31
Datacipher
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0d1n View Post
I don't agree with Datacipher on many things (especially some "pro players or former pro players opinions), but I do like the fact that he usually has reasons for his likes/dislikes and he can provide arguments (albeit sometimes biased ones...) which show he has thought things through before making statements.
That's much more than most do on this forum.
Yes, thank you. I have no problem at all with disagreement, that's what discussion and opinion are all about. What isn't so good, is when the other person just gets emotion and decides to "attack" with lies about what I said, and/or illlogic/insults. Obviously, we won't get anything productive done then.

If people read the very first sentence of my OP, they'll know that I KNEW what I posted wouldn't be popular here. IF I really wanted to be flamed ever day, I'd post that opinion, every day...it applies in almost every thread here...but I don't. In this case, I randomly figured "what the heck, this guy is a beginner to tennis...maybe he'll be in a place where he is open to hearing this, if I word it gently." eg. Not, "you stupid newb tech monkey! Take some freakin lessons!!!"

It turns out the post instead made him very very angry...that's fine. I stand by what I ACTUALLY said...but I know most who are active in this forum will disagree...enough said.
Datacipher is offline   Reply With Quote