View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 06:17 PM   #1171
OldButGame
Hall Of Fame

Location: To the Court,At The Court, Going home from The Court

Quote:
Originally Posted by parasailing View Post
I wonder if picking a different color like white would change the characteristics of the string since Cofocus appears to come in many colors.

Pvaudio - Since you have tried so many strings, how would this compare to WC Scorpion? I love Scorpion but notice in colder temps, the string was rather stiff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvaudio View Post
Avadia, BHBR is a sensational string. You do, however, owe it to yourself to try this out. It's fantastic!

Para, unlike with my other tests, I did not try the Co Focus in a full bed since I was specifically not testing the poly but rather the hybrid here. With that said, this gut hybrid is superior to any that I've ever played, including gut/Scorpion. I never thought I would say it, but it simply just feels like a higher quality stringbed.

As for the colors, I am not sure. I don't have (as far as I know) any polys aside from MSV Hex and WC Mosquito Bite that come in numerous colors. Both of those mentioned, however, play rather similarly so I can't relate there. The only two examples that I own which do come in different colors and DO play differently are Genesis SpinX and Typhoon. Those colors do play quite differently, it has to be said. As multis and syn guts are more finicky as it is, color choice there is rather important. Here though, I'm not sure.
Good question,(something i've wondered too) and answer.
When You think about it,..color makes a difference amongst OGs,...stands to reason color could make a difference in strings,..Ya know??