View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 12:56 PM   #49
PandaKing
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak95_00 View Post
So you are suggesting that all of this is just common knowledge? I'd have to mightily disagree with you. What's wrong w/ purchasing a video series of workouts. It's like having a personal trainer right there w/ you for constant encouragement in your home.

It would be like me saying everyone should save their money and not take golf or tennis lessons because they could just train "smart." If it works and it helps you w/ personal improvement, it is not a scam! A scam is something that takes your money and doesn't work.

Maybe you should give P90X a try. I bet you'd get better results by following the program than you get by doing your current workout.

Finally, if you don't have anything useful to add to the conversation, don't come on here and spam what has been a useful and motivational thread for some of us. I find it nothing more than disrespectful and rude.
Actually, No. Most of that stuff is COMMON KNOWLEDGE. Go to a gym and pick up some weights. Its that easy. And their is no way that I would get a better workout anyway. You guys are just wasting your money when you can just look online on techniques. The continual repetitions of what he does burns more muscles than it creates. Using that many reps ruins the body when you havent worked out in a long time. Plus, it isn't spam when its better to not waste your money on that program. It is informational of what I have said. Free youtube videos + sites vs expensive videos. Even if they didn't go through all the muscle groups and focused on a main 10. It shouldn't matter to you guys should it.