View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 08:32 PM   #237
yonexpurestorm
Rookie

^^^thats cool that you got to see me play for a bit. that first set i was really playing bad. i know what you mean about the consistency. i would have a short ball and him at the net and i would burry it in the net. i picked it up though, and really started hitting the corners with my fh. that morales guy's gm is ugly to watch. he really uses all the junk gm to win. im sure i woudve won.

i was watching the match next to mine a lot. i just noticed how much quicker their game is. i feel like im getting better everyday though. my main objectives to get to that level are lose weight and get to 180, work on bh to be able to rally and return with it and not be on defense, get my flat first serve to a higher percentage, and work on my net game. ive been eating healthy lately and smaller portions. i was 200 this morning, which isnt anything to be proud of, but its down a few lb's though.

i feel like im on a good run lately. theres a guy i play a lot and he always takes me in straight sets, and i pushed him to a third for the first time this week. i feel like ive been getting good practice and have more drive than ever before. once i win two more tournies i think ill jump up again.