View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 04:54 AM   #7
Up&comer
Hall Of Fame

Might as well throw in some of my other tests so...

Reserved for Babolat addiction

A little note first, all full beds of strings will be compared to full beds, like this will be compared to other full multis. Keep this in mind. If I say spin friendly, it means spin friendly for a multi.

Stringing- an absolute breeze. I've been stringing alot of full poly, and this was cake. I actually had my fastest stringing time with this stuff at 18 minutes. Pretty good for me.

Groundstrokes- good for multis. It has good spin potential, and has slightly lower than average power. Very comfortable, but it is a little on the stiff side for multis. Still my favorite multi on groundies.
Overall: 8/10

Serves- this is where this stuff shines. It has pop as well as spin, so flat serves are very controlled and kicks are really nice.
Overall:9/10

Volleys- the weakest part of this stuff. It is a stiffer multi, so the ball pocketing wasn't completely there. It feels a little awkward to crunch a volley, in the same way it feels strange to hit a drop shot will full poly. Just...different. I don't know. I guess it's just muted.
Overall-8/10

Durability- a little above average. It still doesn't last me too long, but it's no duramix.
Overall- 7/10

Softness- 1 being the softest, 10 being the stiffest
Overall- 4/10

This is my go to multi. I use it to transition people from full poly that have arm problems into the softer world of multis because it is one of the more spin friendly and stiffer multis out there. Still a very good string.
Overall: 8.5/10

Last edited by Up&comer : 09-28-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Up&comer is offline   Reply With Quote