View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 04:24 PM   #14
iyudhi
New User

hi,

thanks for the reply... but I do have some more questions:

so if I buy the final package I get to watch 1 final, either men's or women's for $600... that kinda defeat the purpose of 'package' no? (since it's only 1 game.. haha..)

what's the difference compared to this one then:

ROD LAVER ARENA
Single Sessions
Sun 29 Jan 2012 $369.90 $374.90 -----> isn't this the final day? wouldn't it better to just buy single ticket then?

when you say 'other quarters' does it mean different day? so for example if I buy 1 package, I'm limited to go ONLY to one of these sessions:

Tues 24th - Day
Tues 24th - Night
Tues 25th - Day
Tues 25th - Night

.. and not day or night session for BOTH days? if that's the case which day has the most men's singles (not interested in doubles)

also the link that you sent to my email doesn't have links to purchase the tickets. did they shut down the pre-sale already? would you mind checking what you see at your end if you can still get tickets?

so if I have a ticket I can enter all the side courts? is it only for that particular day or can I go every day (even though I have no tickets for the other days)?

and by center court you mean rod laver arena right?

last question.. since you're working at aussie open 2012.. can you hook me up with some tickets?

j/k (or not....)