View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 09:42 AM   #23
r2473
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Player View Post
r2, I don't know why you are being so snide about it. The "common man" does not exercise as much as us and exert themselves as much physically.
I love to eat and eat like a friggin' king. If I'm missing something from my diet, it ain't for lack of trying

And I ain't exactly exercising like a professional athlete. I lift a few weights, run a few miles, and play a few games. Maybe an hour a day. Not exactly a high demand.

Look, if you need 'em, take 'em. Like Ollinger said, there really is not way to know what is really in the bottles and no real way to compare. And like LuckyR says, any "research" you do will be comparing company marketing in reality. For all I know Centrum is as good as anything else. How the hell would anyone be able to really say differently?

Maybe read the book KevinT suggested in a different thread. If nothing else, it should keep you busy for a while (and put you right to sleep which will surely have a health benefit):

http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Nutri.../dp/0495116572

Actually, I stand by my first post: Go with your gut.

Last edited by r2473 : 09-29-2011 at 09:49 AM.
r2473 is offline   Reply With Quote