This tournament's first pick will be for Monday, August 8th.
1. Every day of the tournament that day's matches will be posted. You pick one player who you think is going to win. It's a knock out-system: if the player you picked wins, you're through to the next round. If he loses, you're out.
2. Till the round of 16, you have to pick one player per day. In the round of 16, quarters, semis and finals you pick one player per round.
3. During a tournament, you can pick a player only ONCE. Obviously it's important to make smart choices in order to get far. If you somehow have no players left to pick, you're out as well.
4. You can't pick a player from a match that has started already.
5a. If the player you picked retires during the match, you're out. If he retires before the match, you're allowed to change your pick.
5b. If the opponent of the player you picked retires, it counts like a win. However, you can't pick a player whose opponent had already retired from the tournament.
6. If you want to change you pick, make a new post quoting the old pick. Edited posts containing picks will not be taken into account.
SCORE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT
1 correct picks: 70
2 correct picks: 140
3 correct picks: 210
4 correct picks: 280
5 correct picks: 360
6 correct picks: 600
2. ******** 5525
6. Locotus 3865
7.Maestro Nalbandian 3665
10. Justin Side 3360
5. Justin Side 4840
8.Maestro Nalbandian 4355
Look like the fun is going to begin. Good Luck guys....Very Happy that Shanghai Masters starts when I have reading week. The season is wining down...the top 8 getting close to the goal.
Would everyone like to play the WTF? While the top 8 also get to play an extra competition between themselves?