View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 12:50 PM   #393
kikiviva
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beernutz View Post
Oh, before we go into "he said, she said" mode, YOU started this whole thing by giving me incorrect alarmist advice on low carb diets. Just because it is a forum doesn't mean you can write whatever you want without people pointing out the parts that were written in ignorance or were incorrect altogether.

If you want to have a calm, intelligent dialog with me about diets I'm more than willing to do that. However, your first step would be to go back to what you originally wrote that I responded to and STOP DOING THAT, at least until you know more about those diets than you now admit that you do.
I was rude in first post? i believe i was calm. if i was i am sorry.

i was just telling you to stop diet, because what i seen and heard wasn't really good for the health.

you could just told me, why should i stop it if there is bla bla bla benefits and other facts.

not just starting off, hey you have wrong information about diets. so you are ignorant.

My professors never called me ignorant, because i have wrong information.

they believe that its one steps forward to new information and getting right information to the knowledge.

I am not perfect, so does everyone. People make mistakes and I did.

I tried to back up with my theory where i thought it was right information.

but you started calling me ignorant because i am wrong.

so linesman who makes wrong call and hawk eye correct them. does that makes them blind?
kikiviva is offline   Reply With Quote