View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 10:05 AM   #46
DavaiMarat
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Chi Sin Lo View Post
In case you are wondering, I recently switched from my beloved PC600 to the BLX90. Which is why you see me with two different racquets. A very difficult switch because I've been with a Prestige for the last 10years or so. Similar specs, but I notice a big difference between swinging a Prestige and swinging a Pro Staff. Still getting used to it.

Light hitting...

Practicing some serves...

By the way, last time I posted a serving video, some people had a problem with me not going 100% while practicing serves. I have had 2 shoulder surgeries already. I'm not going to burn myself out just practicing. Even if I never had surgeries on the shoulder, if you know anything about the anatomy/structure of the shoulder, you would know how bad serving/pitching is on the joint. Which is why when I'm practicing serves and playing sets with friends, I don't serve excessively hard. I much rather work on my form, timing, spin, and placement.

If you still have a problem with me not going all-out while practicing serves, I have three suggestions for you:
1) Don't watch my serve video.
2) Take the stick out of your *****.
3) If you still have problem with me about the serves after #2, then use that stick and go F yourself.

To the rest of you fine folks, enjoy!
Lol. Hilarious. I'm not sure if he wants feedback so I'm going to err on the side of caution and not give any. Luckily, I have no stick to speak of whatsoever.
DavaiMarat is offline   Reply With Quote