View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 09:28 AM   #428
Up&comer
Hall Of Fame

Genesis thunderblast full bed at 56

Stringing- really easy. Like I said, it's stiff enough it's easy to weave, but not so stiff it's hard to weave.

Groundstrokes- for a multi, it performs great. It has low power, ample spin, and it has a nice firm feel that's lacking with other multis. Feels like a mix of addiction and x-1.
Overall- 9/10

Serves- solid. I mean, not great, but I didn't feel limited like I do with certain setups.
Overall- 8.5/10

Volleys- it's got that rip control feel. It's a stiffer, low powered multi that just shines at net for some reason. I could absolutely kill volleys and knife them low if I needed. Touch volleys were a little lacking.
Overall- 9/10

Durability- above average. It feels like it will last about the same amount of time as addiction. The black coating wore off pretty easily though.
Overall- 6.5/10

Softness- 1 being the softest, 10 being the stiffest.
Overall- 4/10

This is probably my personal favorite multi because of it's cost as well as performance. It does lack in the touch department, and is definitely one of the stiffest multis I've used in a while. I say it's my favorite because it's just solid from all areas. It doesn't have any horrible weaknesses, and it's relatively cheap.
Overall- 8/10
Up&comer is offline   Reply With Quote