View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 05:03 AM   #58
g4driver
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_R_B View Post
I don't have an example because I don't care why Southern doesn't want to include singles league matches in its NTRP while NorCal does when I live in Middle States and we don't even have singles leagues. If you want an explanation of why it is advantageous for each side to want it the way they do, go ask them. I'm sure there is a good reason for each. You're asking me to do research about somethng that you clearly care deeply about and I don't. Go do the research yourself.
You don't have an example, because you can't come up with one. I never asked you to do anything other than give me one example of how my idea of every Section applying the same standards hurt anyone other than sandbaggers. Don't put words in my mouth.

If you don't care, don't reply. Evidently you cared enough to type your thoughts on my posts. She's either pregnant or not. You can't have it both ways JRB.

Last edited by g4driver : 11-04-2011 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Reason: misspelled words and grammatical errors. Content remains unchanged.
g4driver is offline   Reply With Quote