View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #39
Bartelby
Legend

You forgot to mention that Trump steals the idea behind the deal, goes ahead by himself and refuses to give you any credit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis_balla View Post
Exactly, I would of snubbed him as well.

Think of it this way, you're Donald Trump and just had a hour and a half meeting with someone about a business deal. During this meeting you were presented with a project in the works. You were taken through every detail and possible investment options. This meeting was recorded with a video camera. Once the meeting ended no further contact was made and both parties went their separate ways.
2 years later the other person releases this private and confidential video to the public.

Thats how it is for Nadal, just like a business man his training sessions are private and he doesn't want anyone to know what he's working on or has worked on. Have you ever seen a video of Federer, Nadal, Djoko etc training? They are at private courts, especially Fed and do their own thing. What you see at tournaments on the practice courts is a 1/4 of the story.
There were some clips released of Murray a few years back personally on his YT channel, but it doesn't show anything out of the ordinary. Stuff you'd see at a tournament practice court.

What I'm trying to get at is this is very personal to these guys, and it should be. Its their profession and they are, just like a lawyer or a businessman, professionals in their field and, to top it off, at the top of the game. Its serious business so I'm not surprised Nadal is ****ed.
Bartelby is offline   Reply With Quote