View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 06:43 PM   #8
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 503

School courts may be controlled by the Dept. of Ed and the rest of the public courts may be controlled by the City. Both entities are usually afraid of lawsuits and the pro probably has insurance. So this parent needs to talk to these entities and obtain permits and insurance if necessary. In any case the pro cannot tell anyone what they can or cannot do but if he is in alliance with the city they may send police to check the permit.
klu375 is offline