View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 01:09 PM   #16
dudeski
Hall Of Fame
 
dudeski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Sams View Post
He was also a mess in early 2010 until Monte came along. Then he was magically healed. Expect the same when he gets to his beloved clay.
He took care of Tsonga/Gasquet easily in the last DC matches, hardly breaking a sweat.
And furthermore, Spain rules clay. Argentina has no in-form players. I'm not counting Monaco because he has no weapons and is no threat on the grand stage. See what Federer did to Mr.In-Form Monaco at the USO? That was an embarrasment. Del Potro has no form coming in, he's done little to prepare. Nalbandian is a farce now who isn't big-match tough at all and no physical conditioning. And who cares about Chela?
Spain should tear Argentina apart on clay. Nadal alone could take care of the lot.
Absolutely. Nadal is straights 95% probability. There is a 5% chance he might lose 1 set in two matches
dudeski is offline   Reply With Quote