View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 01:24 PM   #14
treblings
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrowagen View Post
Ah yes, Treblings, I'd love to have it. Can we work something out? --> retrowagen <at> yahoo <dot> com ...

Grommets for Fischers can be hard to find now. Your best hope is to check with small independently-owned sports shops who once sold the Fischer brand, or, if you use the older Pro No. 1, look for a Tecnifibre TFlash 315 VO2 grommet kit. Now that Pacific Tennis is using some of the old Fischer molds for its new line of racquets, there could also be a source for those who love the old Vacuum Pro Classic 90 and newer Pro No. 1.

Maybe some of our classic racquet lover friends in Germany can work with Pacific management to gain access to more old Fischer moulds and grommets? As my friend 'Captain Haddock' said above, the Elliptic models are quite relevant to today's style of tennis and are a perfect tool - far better in some regards, in our opinion - than much of the high-end equipment available today in your local pro shop (or online retailer).
Thereīs not a lot to work out, i just send it to you. you sent me the elite pro grommets, remember? btw, i got a second oneelite pro, that is
a friend of mine knows the owner of Pacific quite well, they played tennis together. donīt know if they stayed in contact
treblings is offline   Reply With Quote